WAEC Result: How to Check May/June WAEC 2017 Result Online
How to Check May/June WAEC 2017 Result Online
Note Before: Currently, WAEC May/June Result 2017 is not yet available online on the waec website. This page will be updated immediately the result is out.
- Buy WAEC scratch card from any of the Nigerian Banks, Authorized Dealers, Post Office and WAEC office nearest to you in your area and so on.
- next, kindly go to WAEC result checking official portal at waecdirect.org
- next, now enter your center number and seat number in the required space. Your registration number should look like something similar this: 5318963***.
- Select the year you sat for the your WAEC exam i.e.
- Select your exam type i.e. May/June or Nov/Dec.
- Lastly, enter your scratch card pin and serial number in the required space and then click submit to view your result.
- You can share your results with other readers via the comment box.
having followed the guide above to check your WAEC and would want to learn how to check WAEC result using your mobile phone.
Related: W AEC Result release date
How to Check Your 2017 WAEC Result On a Mobile Phone
Recently, WAEC board introduced an short message service (SMS) option to enable candidates that sat for WAEC to check WAECH result using their mobile phones.
so now, to check your WAEC GCE Nov/Dec 2017 result with a mobile phone, you will be needing to buy a valid WAEC Direct Scratch card for just a token of N500.
All you need to do now is to follow the instructions below by simply sending a simple short code in the format below without the quotation marks.
- “WAEC*ExamNo*PIN*ExamYear to 32327″. For example, if your WAEC Examination number is 78225432, your PIN is 128990, and you sat for WAEC GCE in 2016, kindly send WAEC*78822432*128990*2016 to 32327.
The WAEC SMS result checking service costs N30 per SMS and is available only on Glo, Airtel, and MTN networks.
Checking WAECK reult is quite easier on phone and can be done anywhere.