I’m Emmanuel Foundation in association with Kingcornraj Humanitarian Aid Set To Launch A 10-day HIV Awareness Campaign
I’m Emmanuel Foundation in association with Kingcornraj Humanitarian Aid, will be launching A 10-day HIV Awareness Campaign, tagged:
HIV PREVENTION BEGINS WITH ME to usher in the 2018 World AIDS Day.
#HIVPreventionBeginswithMe is a campaign that is designed to enlighten, and educate people most especially Key Populations and Young people about HIV and the need to prevent it’s spread.
It also gears towards promoting the 90-90-90 HIV Elimination Vision of 2020 which proposes that:
- 90% of people living with HIV diagnosed by 2020
- 90% of diagnosed people on antiretroviral treatment by 2020
- 90% of people in treatment with fully suppressed viral load by 2020
The 10 days of awareness which has been slated to commence from November 21st-1st December 2018will comprise of the following activities:
• Online Lectures on HIV and it’s Prevention
• The #Hashtag Challenge
• #HIVPreventionBeginsWithMe Profile Campaign
• Road Walk Sensitization and lots more…
Follow the day-to-day campaign updates on I’m Emmanuel Blog https://emmaifeanyionwe.blogspot.com and on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter @emmaifeanyionwe
Or by simply searching for updates with the hashtag: #HIVPreventionBeginsWithMe across all social media platforms
It’s going to be great!
For enquires, participation and sponsorship call: +2348162160505