Register NECO-GCE 2017 – Registration Guidelines
Register NECO-GCE 2017 – It would interest us to note that the NECO-GCE 2017 registration is currently going on. all the necessary details which you need about NECO-GCE 2017 would be made available to you, which include registration details,the price and equally the subjects and every other necessary information you need to make your NECO-GCE 2017 registration simple.
It was brought to our notice that the National Examination Council (NECO) has announced the start of the sales of application form for the NECO-GCE 2017.also bear in mind that mostly those who participate in this Senior School Certificate Examination are mostly candidates that are not in school.
See This;how to check my WAEC result
NECO-GCE 2017 – Information/Regulation
- Note that the registration fee is non refundable once paid
- Strictly follow the information on the scratch card before you register
- Go to a reliable cyber cafe[especially those endorsed by NECO] so as to avoid blame then if registration error should occur
- Read the syllabuses carefully and follow the regulation
- Make use of nice passports because candidates should be aware those pictures would be put in their certificates
- Cell phones, smoking and amd other electronic devices are not allowed into the examination hall
- You can appear on mufti but note no arm would be allowed inside the hall
- Candidates with double registration should be aware that they would not see their result
- If peradventure you lose nor damage your your scratch card before you register, you only have the option of getting another one
- Coming to the examination after the examination has started is strongly frowned at.
How To Apply For NECO-GCE 2017
- First of all visit the official NECO website mynecoexams.com, remember the registration has a time frame.
- You would provide a passports which is not more than six months old and must be on white background.
- Your fingerprint would be captured through biometric exercise.
- Always make sure your fingers are captured properly, because those whom their fingers are not captured properly would not be allowed to sit for the examination.
NECO-GCE 2017 Registration/Payment
Candidates interested should go to the designated banks and obtain a bank draft (N11,400) only. Payable to the Registrar,National Examination Council in any of the NECO Offices nationwide or you can pay in cash at any designated bank or NIPOST offices nationwide.
Bear in mind that the NECO-GCE 2017 Registration would end on the 30th september 2017.
NECO-GCE ATTESTATION CARD AND PHOTO CARDS/EXAMINATION TIMETABLE
After completing your registration processes, you have to obtain the following from the cyber cafe
- Examination Timetable
- NECO ATTESTATION/PHOTO CARD.[any card that is not clear would warrant the student not to be allowed into the hall.
Also the referee’s attestation card should be signed and stamped by any of the following
- A commissioned army or any Nigerian force that is equivalent in rank
- The principal of a recognized school.
- An ordained clergyman
- A senior civil servants that the rank is not below GL 14.
Also the blind candidates should go ahead and register their NECO-GCE, because they would always be kept in touch.
NECO-GCE 2017 Available Subjects
- Agricultural Science
- English Language
- Health Science
- Physical Education
- Arabic Language
- Financial Accounting
- History Physics
- Biology French
- Further Mathematics
- Islamic Studies
- Christian Religious Studies
- Store keeping
Recommendation, was this post that helpful,make use of the comment box and if you have any suggestion or question.