NECO-GCE 2017 Application Form – Out – Instructions And Deadline
NECO-GCE 2017 Application Form – We bring to the notice of the general public that the NECO-GCE 2017 Application form is now on sale, all the necessary details in which you need ranging from the subjects, price, registration details and other necessary information’s you need would fully be available for you here.
NECO-GCE 2017 Application Form is for the interested Nigerian students, i would advice that you go immediately to register yours immediately after going through these directions.
NECO-GCE 2017 Application Form Is Out – Register Now
These are the guidelines in which you would follow in order to have a successful NECO-GCE 2017 Registration.
- Go to bank and purchase your scratch card [bank draft] eleven thousand four hundred naira [N11,400] Only.
- you can also pay at any branch of the National Examination Council office in any state of the nation or at NIPOST offices nationwide.
- Thereafter, carry out your registration at any NECO office within your state because bio-metric capturing is also involved.
- You can also do your registration at any designated NECO registration center.
- Do make sure that your data are accurate
- Its official site is mynecoexams.com .
- You are strongly advised to make use of highly equipped cyber cafes because the council would not be blamed for any registration error by students[a comprehensive list of cyber cafes nationwide could be seen on NECO official Web page]
- The Registration fee is non refundable once paid.
- Carefully study the syllabuses and Regulations.
- Use a good image, because those image used in registration is what would be displayed on your certificates.
- Candidates who lose nor destroy their scratch card before the examination just have to purchase another one.
- Making use of foreign items is the examination hall, are highly prohibited such as cell phones, smoking and other electronics.
- No candidate with any harmful tool would be allowed entry into the examination hall.
- Multiple registration is not allowed, any candidate found guilty would have no result.
- Remember to adhere strictly to the instructions on the scratch cards.
- No candidate would be allowed entry into the hall once the examination has started.
2017 NECO GCE Exam Registration Deadline
NECO-GCE 2017 Application Form registration deadline is on 30th September, 2017.
NECO-GCE 2017 Attestation – Photo-cards And Exam Timetable
At the completion of your NECO-GCE 2017 registration exercise, each candidate must possess the following from the cyber cafe of registration
- Examination Timetable
- One  clear copy of the NECO Attestation/Photo card which is to be presented at exam time [photo cards that are not clear would not be accepted]
The referee’s Attestation section should be Signed and Stamped by any of the following:
- An ordained clergyman
- A senior civil servant not below GL 14
- A legal practitioner with no less than 10 years experience
- The Principal of a recognized Senior Secondary institution
Hope you got all your desired information, perhaps you have any suggestion or questions do not forget to hit the comment box.