First Bank Nigeria Recruitment │ How to Apply for First Bank Graduates Recruitment
This page is officially created for interested applicants who wish to know when First Bank of Nigeria will be recruiting graduates for 2017. It is to your concern that we shall surely update you with latest First Bank graduate recruitment 2017 details on this page, once it’s out.
Also Read on:
First Bank Nigeria Recruitment 2017
First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services.
This recruitment guide will give answers to questions like;
- When is First Bank Recruiting for 2017?
- How to apply for First Bank Recruitment 2017?
- Has First Bank Started Recruitment for 2017?
- First Bank Official Recruitment Portal 2017?
- First Bank Recruitment Guide and Requirement 2017?
- First Bank 2017 Recruitment Deadline
We understand that being an employer of choice goes beyond the regular pay package. It involves listening, training, mentoring, a genuine concern for what people really care about, and acting upon them. In essence, it involves connecting to people’s hearts.
First Bank of Nigeria Limited – As the leading player in the Nigerian financial services sector, First Bank has solidified itself as a brand of fortitude, strength and innovation since its inception in 1894.
As one of the largest employers in Nigeria’s financial sector, First Bank strives to create one of the biggest programs of talent management in the country. People are the soul of our organisation and we seek, identify and attract passionate, intelligent and energetic people who can fit seamlessly into our culture, be good leaders and put to work today what will bring tomorrow’s dreams to reality.
First Bank Nigeria Recruitment 2017 – FirstBank Requirements
- Minimum of B.Sc Degree or H.N.D from a reputable institution.
- Minimum of Second Class Lower Division from any discipline.
- Must not be more than 30 years old.
First Bank Plc. Important Notice – First Bank Recruitment 2017
- Use the job title as the subject of the mail.
- Applicants are to submit only ONE application as multiple applications may result in disqualification.
- Applicants will be responsible for applications submitted on any other Email address.
- Only candidates residing in Lagos will be shortlisted and contacted for an interview (Application not complying with this instruction shall be disqualified.)
First Bank of Nigeria Recruitment 2017 – How to Apply for FirstBank Recruitment
The mode of application is online, Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply or send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about First Bank of Nigeria Recruitment 2017, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also feel free to ask any question pertaining to this guide