How To Check And Print Your Original Jamb Result Slip 2018
In this article, you will learn how to check and print your Original Jamb Result Slip from Jamb portal. So, this article is for you if you have been wondering how you can successfully download and print out your Jamb 2017/2018 result online,
- how to get original jamb result with passport
- how to print jamb result 2017
- original jamb admission letter
- original jamb result portal
- how to print jamb result 2017 successfully
- how to get jamb result slip 2017
- jamb original result checker 2017
- how to print jamb result without scratch card online
You don’t have to worry too much about the technicalities involved as this Jamb 2017/2018 result printing procedure is going to be extremely simple.
So basically, you will have to check your Jamb 2017/2018 results on Your Jamb profile. so, follow the guide below if you want to know How to Get your original JAMB UTME Result Slip.
How To Print Your 2017/2018 JAMB Original Result Slip | Print Original Jamb Result Slip
- Kindly login to your Jamb Account at www.jamb.org.ng/efacility
- Under the list of services, Click on the “Print Result Slip” link
- On the next page, click “continue with payment” to make payment via Remita or other options available on the site.
- If the payment process is successful, your JAMB Original result slip will be displayed on the screen where you can proceed to print it immediately. It will equally be sent to your email address in case you prefer to print it later.
Note: The cost for the printing JAMB Original Result Slip is N 1000 and the JAMB Original Result Slip must bear you passport photograph on it for it to be valid.
How To Check Jamb 2017 Results
- Kindly go to Jamb 2017/2018 Official result checking portal here.
- On the site, a page will open for you to enter your Email and Password.
- Enter the Email you used for Jamb profile creation in the space for Email and
- Enter the exact Password you used to create Jamb profile account in the space for a password.
- After that, click on Login and wait for the page to load.
- Your Jamb profile homepage will now open.
- Next, kindly scroll down and check print Result slip.
- Enter your Jamb registration number and examination year.
- Then, click on print result.
That’s all, you Jamb result will be popped up to you.
If this article was helpful, share your thoughts in the comment section below