IMSU Screening 2017 | Post-UTME 2017/2018 Form Is Out
IMSU Screening 2017 – We wish to bring to your notice that the IMSU Screening 2017 has started, and the registration is currently ongoing. candidates who have been wanting to know about IMSU Screening and chose imsu as their preferred institution for the 2017/2018 academic year are advised to start applying for the screening exercise.
Related Article; UNIZIK post-utme is out
How To Apply For IMSU Screening 2017
- The official required cut off mark for the imsu screening is 180 and ABOVE.
- Visit their official webpage www.imsu.edu.ng
- Pay in the sum of two thousand five hundred naira only to any designated bank.
IMSU Screening 2017 Requirements
- Candidate should at least have five credit passes in O’level including English And Mathematics.
- A minimum required UTME cut off mark of 180
- Candidates are required to upload their utme result,local government identification letter,o level result,first school leaving certificate.
The closing date of the IMSU Post-UTME application is likely to end on the 26th of August.
Recommendation:For those of you whom wish to study in IMSU should kindly go and apply for the form before its deadline.
Hope this post was helpful for you, in case you have any suggestion or question do not hesitate to make use of the comment box.