IMSU JUPEB Admission Form Out – How To Apply | Registration
IMSU JUPEB Admission Form – The general public is being notified that the Imo State university is bringing to its notice that the IMSU JUPEB Admission Form is out and for candidates who are interested and wishes to be awarded with the JUPEB certificate that can be used to gain direct entry admission into Imo State University and other JUPEB affiliated institutions in the Nigeria and abroad should go and apply.
Check this out; imsu post-utme form registration
How To Apply For IMSU JUPEB Admission Form
- Go to the school portal www.imsu.edu.ng.jupeb
- Click on the JUPEB link
- Open the profile creation page and create yours
- Generate your profile slip
- Go to IMSU microfinance bank with your JUPEB profile slip and pay N15,000
- Go to JUPEB office of the pre-degree unit of Imo State and submit your teller and profile slip
Then wait for further information
Eligibility For JUPEB Program
- Have at least a MINIMUM OF FIVE CREDITS IN o’LEVEL OR ITS EQUIVALENT WHICH WOULD INCLUDE ENGLISH LANGUAGE AND MATHEMATICS IN NOT MORE THAN TWO SITTINGS
- Candidate is required to chose only three subjects relevant to course you wish to study.
Recommendation; Hope this post was helpful, do not forget to make use of the comment box if you hAVE ANY QUESTION OR SUGGESTION.